Who Am I
Welcome to The Sassy Stuff. I am Simran Bellani.
I am an Electronics and Communication Engineer by qualification and a writer by profession.
Are you thinking WTF? Yeah me too. (LOL)
Studied engineering, got placed in a tech biggie but did not join coz I sucked at IT.
No, that’s not the real reason.
The straight road of life suddenly started taking turns and what lay ahead was a mystery. But the journey made me realize, I would like to be on the road and know what different places around the world have in store.
I wanted to travel the world and so that is why I made this blog. I will be doing all the sassy stuff to live this dream of mine.
What’s in it for you?
A lot of people wish to make the most of their holiday but end up being typical tourists and do the same old touristy stuff that stereotypical travel industries expect them to do. But I will show you how to enjoy your holiday differently, and more so enjoy in a way that YOU feel like doing and not what you are usually supposed to do on a holiday. Do all the stuff that gives you adrenaline rush on your much awaited holiday, which you saved for so diligently.
I chose the name “The Sassy Stuff” for this blog because ‘Sassy’ means lively and it resonates with me. You will get to know all the bold and beautiful stuff that you can do on your holiday so that when you go back home you have a jumbo bag full of memories to savor for life. (Grin!)
No I am not a backpacker. I am not going to live a nomadic life. After every beautiful trip, I will be returning back to my beautiful home and to warmth of my loved ones. Because, let’s be real. Giving up everything to travel is not everybody’s idea of a great life. So I will show you how to sneak out time for a trip, how to plan a trip and make the most of it.
- If you are an adventurer, you will find me your best bud. Let’s explore the world together.
- If you wish to explore interesting eateries and fine dines this blog is your personalized Zomato, my friend.
- Also, I am a big time movie buff and music lover. So if you are up for some entertainment, there will be a lot to have a good laugh, buddies.
- One more thing, don’t think I am trying to be a “Jack of all trades and master of none” but I simply love flaunting awesome outfits and in every post I will, like all fashion enthusiasts give you a sneak peek of my OOTD. So keep watching this space you lovelies! After all, blogging is all about being truly you. (Wink)
- If you are interested in partnering with me to advertise your stuff, ping me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are interested in the photographs I take, ping me on same email address. I use my Nikon D5300 DSLR with Dual Lens.
So let’s embark on this awesome journey and go places.
Keep reading. Spread Love. Live Happy. Stay Sassy.